1. Cook lentils in a pot until tender using a 4:1 water to lentils ratio. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer, and cook for about 30 minutes on low
2. Dice sweet potato, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon, salt, and pepper
3. Bake cubes at 400 degrees for 30 minutes
4. Chop dates and toast walnuts in the microwave (1 minute on high) or in a dry skillet
5. Combine mustard, vinegar and maple
6. When lentils and potato are done, toss everything together and serve over chopped baby spinach
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (118g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 83.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 509.6mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 32.3g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 207
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!