1. Heat olive oil in large skillet
2. Add onion, celery, and carrots
3. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring as needed
4. Add garlic and stir frequently for 30 seconds
5. Stir in tomato paste and cook for one minute
6. Add tomato sauce, diced tomatoes with juice, basil, oregano, baking soda, salt, and pepper
7. Stir in lentils and water
8. Simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring regularly until lentils have softened
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (1269g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 495 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55g||73 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.5g||153 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 122mg||38 %|
|Sodium 2822.4mg||97 %|
|Potassium 3563.8mg||94 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.6g||74 %|
|Sugars, other 57.8g|
|Protein 16.8g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 801
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!