1. Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F.
2. Add the flour, onion, garlic, olive oil, thyme, basil and coriander into a food processor.
3. Drizzle in some water and then work lightly until a ball of dough forms.
4. Spoon onto a pre-oiled baking tray and use a knife to score into triangles.
5. If your mixture is too liquid, just bake for at least 10 minutes, then score with a knife and return to the oven.
6. Bake for about 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness) and then flip over for another 15-20.
7. Remove from oven, break apart and serve with your choice of dip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (115g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2340.6mg||81 %|
|Potassium 257.8mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 6.8g|
|Protein 2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!