1. Simmer lentils & bay leaf in stock for 15-20 mins until soft and stock has been absorbed
2. Grease a 2pt loaf tin & preheat oven 180C
3. Add vegetables to oil, cook 2-3 mins
4. Mix lentils & vegetables with ½ the cheese, add remaining ingredients (except for ½ the cheese) - it should be moist but not sloppy
5. Bake 1hr
6. Oven up to 200C. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of lentil loaf and bake for further 10mins
7. Cool in tin 10 mins before turning out. Serve hot or cold
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (155g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.8g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 23mg||7 %|
|Sodium 635.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 350.7mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 27.6g|
|Protein 15.1g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 303
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!