1. Heat a pan with oil and cook onion, celery, and carrot until onions are softened.
2. Add garlic and cook until aromatic
3. Add the bay leaf, wine, stock, and lentils and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, partially covered, until lentils are tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper about five minutes before lentils are done cooking.
5. Remove bay leaf and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (240g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 22 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.4g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 4.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 356.7mg||12 %|
|Potassium 639mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 18.6g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 202
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!