10 Min Prep • 15 Min Cook
1. Heat 2 tbsps olive oil in a large pan.
2. Fry onion, celery, carrot and chilli for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add Moroccan seasoning and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Pour over vegetable stock.
5. Add chickpeas and Tilda Garden Veg Quinoa and Brown Basmati Rice and heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with natural yoghurt and chopped coriander.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (380g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 1.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 1102.6mg||38 %|
|Potassium 381.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 27.4g|
|Protein 7.4g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 183
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.