1. Heat 2 tbsps olive oil in a large pan.
2. Fry onion, celery, carrot and chilli for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add Moroccan seasoning and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Pour over vegetable stock.
5. Add chickpeas and Tilda Garden Veg Quinoa and Brown Basmati Rice and heat for 3-5 minutes.
6. Serve with natural yoghurt and chopped coriander.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (380g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 24 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 1.7mg||1 %|
|Sodium 1102.6mg||38 %|
|Potassium 381.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 27.4g|
|Protein 7.4g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 183
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!