- Boil linguine 10-12 minutes and drain.
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil in a non stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 45 minutes; do not let garlic brown.
- Place pasta in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss to coat well.
- Divide among 4 plates and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (140g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 82.8mg||25 %|
|Sodium 616.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 293.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.4g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 65.6g|
|Protein 13.7g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.