1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix garlic, egg, and vegetable oil into blender wiith medium speed
3. Increase speed to high and slowly add liver until well blended and smooth
4. Pour into medium sized bowl
5. Add flour and hand-mix thouroughly until smooth with the consistancy of brownie
6. Coat standard sized baking sheet with cooking spray
7. Spread mix onto baking sheet into even layer
8. Bake for 15 minutes
9. Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes
10. Slice into sugar cube sized pieces
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (482g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 685 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 76.1g||102 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.5g|
|Cholesterol 1144.8mg||352 %|
|Sodium 331.3mg||11 %|
|Potassium 948.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 67g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 65g|
|Protein 69.1g||99 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1240
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.