1. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, ginger, honey, sesame oil, and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain well.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, bell pepper and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in snow peas and spinach until the spinach has wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in spaghetti and soy sauce mixture, and gently toss to combine.
5. Place into meal prep containers, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (801g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 98 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1084.9mg||37 %|
|Potassium 2255.4mg||59 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 210.7g||62 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.2g||45 %|
|Sugars, other 199.5g|
|Protein 47.8g||68 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1055
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!