- Heat large skillet over medium heat
- Add bacon and cook until crispy, remove to paper towel
- Increase heat to medium-high and add carrots, cabbage, onion & salt
- Cook until well browned and tender stirring occasionally
- Add optional ingredients cook till heated and tender
- In a medium bowl microwave the cream cheese for 30 sec or till hot.
- Wisk in one at a time the remaining ingredients.
- Add the cooked ingredients from the skillet to the bowl, and stir to combine
- Reduce heat to medium and return all ingredients to the pan. Cook for 7-10 min or until well browned
- Flip (quartering the omelet at this point may be required to effectively flip) and cook 5-7 min till well browned
- Serve (goes well on or with toast, or in tortillas as a breakfast burrito)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 912 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101.3g||135 %|
|Saturated Fat 53.3g||267 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 430.9mg||133 %|
|Sodium 1405.7mg||48 %|
|Potassium 963.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 28.8g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1106
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!