1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. Spray a 9x13 dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
3. Add the cubed potatoes and stir to coat. Scoop the potatoes into the baking dish while leaving as much of the olive oil/hot sauce mixture in the bowl as possible.
4. Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through, crispy and browned on the outside.
5. While the potatoes are cooking mix the remaining mixture and the raw chicken together until coated.
6. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, take the dish out and lower the oven temperature to 400 degrees.
7. Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken. In a bowl mix the bacon, cheese and onion together. Top the raw chicken with the cheese mixture and put back into the oven to cook for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 156 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.4g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 97.4mg||30 %|
|Sodium 1035.9mg||36 %|
|Potassium 546.5mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 37.7g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 328
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!