1. preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place wire rack on top.
2. Lay bacon slices on prepared rack and bake for 20 minutes, or until pan on is cooked through and crisp. Let bacon cool, chop into pieces and set aside.
3. In large bowl mix together hash browns, cheddar cheese, eggs, flour, scallions, melted butter, salt, pepper, baking powder and bacon.
4. Preheat waffle maker to medium heat.
5. Preheat oven open its lowest setting.
6. Add about 1 cup of batter to the waffle maker and cook according to the manufacture’s instructions.
7. Transfer waffle to a plate and place in warm oven with the door ajar. Repeat with remaining batter.
8. Serve the waffles hot, with sour cream and chives if you like.
9. Makes 16 waffles.
Recipe for for regular waffle maker, if using Belgian waffle maker should make 4 or so waffles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (190g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 242 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.9g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 62.9mg||19 %|
|Sodium 850mg||29 %|
|Potassium 153.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 12.9g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!