1) combine all ingredients except meat in a bowl & whisk
2) place meat in a ziplock bag and cover with marinade up to 24 hours prior to cooking
3) preheat grill to a high heat
4) grill meat on high for 4-5 minutes for the first side
5) flip, reduce heat to medium - high, & grill for another 5-6 minutes
6) remove from heat, allow to rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly & serve
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (90%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 47.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 34.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!