1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, green onions, cumin, cilantro, jalapeno and green chiles.
3. Fold in cooked chicken.
4. Layer a 9x13 baking dish with salsa.
5. Warm tortillas in microwave and add 1/3 cup of mixture and fold over and place seam side down in baking dish.
6. Cover with more salsa and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for additional 5-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (847g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 168.3mg||52 %|
|Sodium 3649.4mg||126 %|
|Potassium 2369.3mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.9g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 31.6g|
|Protein 68.6g||98 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 547
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.