1. Fry bacon slices until crispy, then place on paper towels to dry. Once cool, chop or crumble into small pieces and set aside.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
3. Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl. Use enough of the liquid (milk/cream/water, etc.) to make the batter able to be poured and spread out, but not too runny. Mix well. You can add a little more protein powder, if you want the batter thicker. Fold in bacon bits.
4. Heat the butter or oil in a skillet. Add about half at first, saving the rest for subsequent pancakes. Heat it to about 375F (190C), or until a drop of water will skip and jump about the surface.
5. Pour the batter into the skillet. Cook the pancake on the first side for about 25 to 30 seconds, or until bubbles form and burst, leaving voids which persist. Flip and cook for another 25 to 30 seconds. Serve with applesauce or sugar free syrup.
Serving: 1 cookie
Total Fat: 9g
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 461mg||142 %|
|Sodium 292.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 220.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.9g|
|Protein 15.6g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 298
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!