1. Beat cream cheese and splenda until fluffy.
2. Add vanilla and eggs. Beat well.
3. In another bowl, mix cream and pudding mix. Mix.
4. Add pudding mix to the cream cheese. Beat on high until blended.
5. Pour mixture into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
6. Bake 300 convection oven 350 regular oven for 40 minutes.
7. After baking, the top of the pie may appear to have a pudding skin. Once the pie has cooled for 30 minutes peel the skin off.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 274.6mg||84 %|
|Sodium 90.4mg||3 %|
|Potassium 90.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 148
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.