1. Salt zucchini and eggplant slices. Layer between paper towels. Let stand at least 15 min, or overnight.
2. Brown sausage. Add sauce and slow cook until meat is tender.
3. Grill or broil zucchini and eggplant. Allow to cool.
4. Mix egg and "ricotta" together.
5. There will be 3 layers. Divide ingredients accordingly.
6. Sauce, noodles, ricotta, sauce, shredded cheese.
7. Bake uncovered at 350 until bubbly and cheese is GBD
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (341g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 198 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 150mg||46 %|
|Sodium 688.2mg||24 %|
|Potassium 642mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 9.6g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 306
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!