1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
2. Cut bread cubes into 2 cm cubes, crusts removed. Place bread cubes on a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
3. Combine 1 tablespoon lemon juice, half the garlic and half the mustard in a bowl.
4. Place each chicken breast on a 30 cm piece of foil, spoon over some lemon mixture and season with salt and pepper.
5. Fold in sides of foil to make a parcel and place on a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Allow to cool.
6. Place the rasher of bacon (trimmed off fat) on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until crisp. Remove and drain on kitchen paper. Allow to cool, then break into shards.
7. To make dressing, place remaining lemon juice, garlic and mustard in a food processor with the vinegar, yogurt, mayonnaise and grated parmesan and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Place lettuce (washed and dried) in a bowl, tearing larger leaves. Drizzle with some dressing.
9. tear chicken into pieces, add to bowl with bacon and croutons, then toss. Place in 2 individual bowls or 1 large bowl to serve.
10. Drizzle with a little more dressing. Garnish with extra parmesan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (162g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 134 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.9g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 43.1mg||13 %|
|Sodium 384.6mg||13 %|
|Potassium 313.1mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 16g|
|Protein 17.1g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!