1. Pre-heat oven to 200 C (reduce heat if fan forced). Grease friand pan.
2. Whisk the egg whites until frothy on top.
3. Add the icing sugar, almond meal, flour, lemon rind, lemon juice and dessicated coconut. Stir to combine.
4. Spoon evenly into friand pan. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Rest for 5 minutes in the pan before turning out to cool on a wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 37.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 103.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 11.2g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 108
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!