1. Put chicken in crock pot with salt and pepper.
2. Combine onion, garlic, honey, ketcup, soy, red pepper and pour over chicken.
3. Cook for several hours. Prepare rice to be ready when chicken done.
4. Remove chicken to cutting board and shred.
6. In small bowl, mix 4 T corn starch and 1/3 c water.
7. add to crock pot and stir to mix.
8. Cook on high for 10 min or until thickened.
9. Service rice, chicken, sauce, topped with scallions and sesame seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1510g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1255 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 139.4g||186 %|
|Saturated Fat 39.5g||198 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 30.5g|
|Cholesterol 680.4mg||209 %|
|Sodium 5062.8mg||175 %|
|Potassium 2546mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 218.2g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 213g|
|Protein 179.4g||256 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2832
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.