1. Spray large pot with cooking spray, over medium-high heat add onion and cook until translucent (5 minutes).
2. Add garlic, cumin and jalapeno and cook 1 minute more.
3. Add beans to pot and lightly mash with a potato masher or fork.
4. Add tomatoes and broth bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Serve topped with chopped fresh cilantro (optional).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.7g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 251.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 102.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 20
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!