1. In a large bowl combine the beef, parsley, salt, garlic, 1/4 cup BBQ sauce and some pepper. Gently mix, then separate into 4 balls
and rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. In a shallow dish, add the pineapple rings in one layer, then on each ring, add 4 slices of onion. Brush the tops with 1/4 cup BBQ
sauce. Pour beer in the side of the dish up to the level of pineapple. Rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
3. Heat the grill to medium high for direct and indirect heat. Press the burgers into patties slightly larger than the buns. Place the
burgers over the direct heat and cook on one side for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip to the indirect heat side of the grill and cook until
temperature reads 155 degrees. Remove from the grill and lightly tent the burgers for 5 minutes.
4. Shake the excess marinade off the pineapples and onions. Grill pineapple rings on one side until charred and easily released to be
flipped; grill on the other side until grill marked. Using a grill pan, cook the onions until tender and charred, about 15 minutes.
5. Butter and grill the buns 1 to 2 minutes. Build each burger starting with a bottom bun, a patty. a pineapple ring, some onions and
top the bun.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1538g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 317 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.3g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 138.5mg||43 %|
|Sodium 285.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 2139.5mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.5g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 90.2g|
|Protein 42.9g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 886
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!