1. Place Onion into Pan with Oil Leave To Soften Slightly
2. While Onions Are cooking Place all The rest of the in a mixing bowl
3. Mix well, add onions (once cooled)
4. If Mixture is Still Wet and Soggy add more Breadcrumbs.
5. Place in oven until Cooked throughout and crispy on the top, then Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1896g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1778 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 197.5g||263 %|
|Saturated Fat 72.5g||363 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 86.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.8g|
|Cholesterol 649mg||200 %|
|Sodium 2281mg||79 %|
|Potassium 3889.7mg||102 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 178.8g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.3g||97 %|
|Sugars, other 154.5g|
|Protein 170.9g||244 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3180
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!