1. Mix all ingredients (divide ketchup only 3 ounces) in large mixing bowl thoughts by hand.
2. Shape into loaf in a roasting pan. Add water to pan to 1/2 depth.
3. Cover top of meatloaf with the remaining ketchup.
4. Cover and bake in over for approximately 2 hours at 350.
5. After baking remove and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (350g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 425 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.3g||63 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.7g||104 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 265mg||82 %|
|Sodium 1080.4mg||37 %|
|Potassium 920.3mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 59.8g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 768
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.