1. Preheat oven to 180'C. To make the dukkah, combine macadamia nuts, sesame seeds, cumin and coriander on a plate and season to taste. Coat the lamb backstraps with the dukkah mixture.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Add lamb and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
3. Transfer to an oven tray and bake until cooked to your liking (about 8 minutes for medium). Remove from oven and set aside to rest while cooking the vegetables.
4. Preheat char-grill or barbecue plate to medium-high. In a large bowl toss the mushrooms and asparagus in the remaining coconut oil. Transfer to grill and cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender.
5. Place vegetables on a platter, drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice and season well with salt and pepper.
6. To serve, divide vegetables between four plates and top with thickly sliced lamb.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (656g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 461 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.3g||68 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.9g||134 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 21.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1378.5mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.1g||64 %|
|Sugars, other 16g|
|Protein 16.9g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 597
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!