1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Cook macaroni according to packageinstructions. Drain and keep warm.
2. In a large nonstick saucepan, combine milk, flour, mustard, salt andpepper. Cook, whisking constantly, until sauce thickens and comes to aboil,3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add cheddar in batches, stirring until cheese is melted after eachaddition before adding more. Stir in macaroni.
4. Transfer mixture to a shallow 1-quart casserole dish and sprinkle withParmesan cheese.
5. Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Increase oven temperature to broiland cook for 3 minutes more. Cool slightly before serving.
Nutritional profile per serving: Calories 344, Total fat 10g, Saturated fat5g, Cholesterol 26mg, Sodium 621mg, Carbohydrate 48g, Fiber 1g, Protein16gCalcium 292mg or 8 ww pts
Shared by: Patty McDuffy, Pattys diet recipes
MC Formatted by Mary [mnmpoms~~at;ponyexpress.net]
8 ww pts
NOTES : Although elbows are the classic macaroni, experiment with shapes likeradiatore, orecchiette, and small or medium shells.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (207g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 32.8mg||10 %|
|Sodium 321mg||11 %|
|Potassium 551mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 171.4g||50 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 163.8g|
|Protein 38.2g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 978
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.