1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Boil macaroni until tender, drain,
4. Return to pan and add 2 cups of cheese, stir till cheese is melted.
5. Add all other ingredients.
6. Pour macaroni into prepared dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/2cup cheese, and bake 40min, until browned and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1494g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1679 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 186.6g||249 %|
|Saturated Fat 114.8g||574 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 50.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 546.8mg||168 %|
|Sodium 3413.5mg||118 %|
|Potassium 2297.9mg||60 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 377g||111 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.5g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 361.4g|
|Protein 164.1g||234 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3859
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!