1. Prepare noodles according to packaging, drain. Allow noodles to cool 10-15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, butter, salt and pepper.
3. Add noodles and cheese to mixture. Use spatula to ensure noodles are separated and ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
4. Pour macaroni mixture into glass casseroles dish. Use spatula to smooth out contents in pan. Lightly sprinkle ground pepper on top for color.
5. Baked until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (924g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2708 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 300.9g||401 %|
|Saturated Fat 191.5g||957 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 85.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.6g|
|Cholesterol 953.3mg||293 %|
|Sodium 9124.9mg||315 %|
|Potassium 902.3mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12g|
|Protein 226.1g||323 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3661
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!