1. Chop all veggies, toss with herbs, season with salt, set aside.
2. Oil le cruset with olive oil, put over high heat.
3. Season meat with salt and sear all sides, 1-2 minutes per side
4. Place into bottom of crock pot
5. Immediately deglaze the pan with red wine, then add the broth.
6. Place the veggies on top of the beef, and pour the broth mix over top.
7. Season again, and top with bay leaf and more herbs, if desired.
8. Cook in crock pot on low, 6-8 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (267g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 47.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 356mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 103
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!