* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* In a 13x9 inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
* Sprinkle Graham Cracker crumbs over butter.
* Pour Condensed milk over crumbs.
* Top with remaining ingredients (flaked cocnut, chopped nuts and chocolate chips).
* Press down firmly.
* Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
* Cool and cut into squares.
* Store loosely covered at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (174g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 361 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.1g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.8g||99 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 53.2mg||16 %|
|Sodium 572.9mg||20 %|
|Potassium 531.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 92.7g||27 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 87.5g|
|Protein 12.5g||18 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 753
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.