• Preheat a griddle to 370° F.
• Mix all of the ingredients until combined.
• Melt a little bit of butter in the pan.
• Pour the batter by spoon into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.
• When bubbles appear, flip the pancakes and cook until done – approximately 3-5 minutes.
• Cook the pancakes on the other side until they are also golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (61g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 32 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 142.1mg||44 %|
|Sodium 75.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 85.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 59
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!