1. Mix all ingredients gently in a large bowl until well combined.
2. Roll meatballs 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" in diameter.
3. Heat about 1/4" oil over medium heat in a large frying pan.
4. Fry meat balls in oil, rolling frequently, until evenly browned and juices run clear (meat balls can also be broiled or baked).
5. Drop meatballs into your favorite sauce and let it simmer for a while to flavor sauce, or just serve with your favorite pasta and sauce.
Made at Jeff's 7/13/07. I used half hamburger, half ground bison.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (560g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 479 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.2g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.3g||102 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 913.3mg||281 %|
|Sodium 1148.3mg||40 %|
|Potassium 1331mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 39g|
|Protein 92.7g||132 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1035
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.