1. Combine first 5 ingredients
2. Loosen skin but don't remove
3. Stuff mango mixture between meat and skin, evenly. secure with wooden picks and put in shallow dish.
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and pour over chicken. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinade.
3. Preheat bbq (medium)
4. Place chicken- stuff side down- over drip pan
5. Cook 45 minutes and then flip.
6. Cook other side 45 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (523g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 265.8mg||82 %|
|Sodium 329.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 1336.6mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 107.8g||154 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 545
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!