1. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
2. Combine canola oil, salt, thyme, and black pepper.
3. In prepared sheet pan, combine potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and 2 TBSP of oil mixture and spread across pan.
4. Combine remaining oil mixture with maple syrup and mustard.
5. Toss chicken thighs in mixture from Step 4.
6. Lay chicken on top of potatoes and Brussels sprouts
7. Roast at 450 for 35 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (302g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 81.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 1171.1mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||33 %|
|Sugars, other 34.5g|
|Protein 7.4g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 285
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!