1. Sear chicken in a skillet on medium-high heat (about 4 to 5 minutes per side). Season each side with a pinch of salt and pepper. Remove breasts from skillet. Reduce heat to medium.
2. Add oil and garlic to skillet, stirring frequently and scraping with a spoon to release the brown bits left behind by the chicken (about 30 seconds).
3. Add basil and zucchini. Let rest for 1 minute.
4. Stir in tomatoes, and return chicken breasts to skillet.
5. Cover and cook 2 minutes. Optional: Top with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Per serving: 174 calories, 28 g protein, 5 g carbs, 4 g fat (1 g saturated), 113 mg sodium, 1 g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 82.3mg||3 %|
|Potassium 127.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 22
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!