1) Add bay leaves, bouillon, onion, lemon pepper seasoning, garlic, chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and water to a soup pot.
2) Cook until chicken is tender, about 35 to 45 minutes.
3) Remove chicken from pot and set aside to cool. Remove and discard bay leaves and onion.
4) When chicken is cool enough to touch, pick bones clean, discarding bones, skin, and cartilage. Set chicken aside.
1) Bbring stock back to a boil, add carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
2) Add celery and continue to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Add egg noodles and cook according to directions on package.
4) When noodles are done, add chicken, mushrooms, parsley, sherry, and rosemary.
5) Adjust seasoning, if needed, by adding seasoning salt and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3833g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 1.4mg||0 %|
|Sodium 476mg||16 %|
|Potassium 1479.9mg||39 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.6g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 40.5g|
|Protein 9.3g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 252
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!