1.In a blender add garlic, salt, fresh pepper, red wine, parsley, rosemary, balsamic, Worcestershire and sugar and mix until smooth
2. Place London Broil in a large plastic bag and add to it the marinate seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
3. Preheat grill - then oil grates just before cooking
4. Remove London Broil from bag, discard marinate
5. Grilled meat till rare - medium rare at the most
6. Place on platter cover to rest 5 minutes, save any juices in plate
7. Sliced thin across the grain on a 45 degree angle and
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 128.5mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 126
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!