Try this Marinated Steak (From Brazilian Steakhouse) recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1) Mix all ingredients together in medium size bowl
2) Pour marinade over each piece of steak in a pan or zip-lock bag and store in the refrigerator for 3+ hours
3) Remove from the refrigerator about 30-40 minutes before ready to cook the steaks, to allow them to come to room temperature.
4) Bring grill to 350 degrees
5) Place steaks on grill for 2-4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of steak and how well you like your steak.
6) Remove the steaks from grill and let sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (78g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 243 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 209.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 104.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 23.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 333
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.