- Adjust an oven rack to middle position.
- In medium bowl, mix together peanut butter sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until combine and completely smooth.
- In medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter and bittersweet chocolate until both are melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add cocoa powder, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, oil, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add the slightly cooled chocolate mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and stir with a spatula until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased 9x13 baking pan lined with parchment sling.
- Dollop peanut butter filling and marshmallow cream over the top, alternating the two. Drag the tip of a butter knife through the batter, creating swirls.
- Bake @ 350* 22-27 minutes, until the sides of the brownies have set, the top is beginning to crackle and look glossy, and a wooden skewer or toothpick inserted into the center comes out with crumbs.
- Transfer the pan to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Use the parchment paper sling to gently lift the brownies from the pan. Cut them into squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2008g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3665 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 407.3g||543 %|
|Saturated Fat 165.4g||827 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 164.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 56g|
|Cholesterol 459.7mg||141 %|
|Sodium 1899.7mg||66 %|
|Potassium 2925.8mg||77 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 451.6g||133 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.2g||81 %|
|Sugars, other 431.4g|
|Protein 62.8g||90 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5490
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!