1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Mix cinnamon and sugar together.
4. Roll the marshmallows in the melted butter.
5. Roll the marshmallows in the cinnamon sugar.
6. Wrap the marshmallow in the crescent roll cloth, pinching the dough together securely.
7. Put the rolls in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 415 (81%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.1g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 29.2g||146 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 122.1mg||38 %|
|Sodium 330mg||11 %|
|Potassium 15mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.7g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 27.6g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 515
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!