-Start by turning on some nice classical music preferably from the Metropolitan Opera but anything will do. Take the ginger snap cookies and crush them into a fine spread that can be used later for the crust (Note- this crust can also be used on Grandma's SECRET Pumpkin Pie - simply check the back of the gingersnap box for recipe)
- This is important, take the copy of your local Thousand Oaks Acorn and, with great force and contempt tear it into pieces. Proceed to throw it into the nearest trash can and make sure to sanitize your hands afterwards
- In a large bowl mix together World Travel, Fresh and Witty Sense of humor, Kindness and Generosity, and Friendships until it is a fine, crusty paste
- Add in the 6 grand children two at a time and make sure to give each some extra love, and in sporadically add some sprigs of charm
- Your almost there, mix feeling towards the internet and add that to the large bowl
- Put it in the oven at 10674 degrees and bake for 85 wonderful years
- Next garnish with Granny Smith Apples, Chantilly, Marshmallows, Walnuts and if you're feeling adventurous throw in some fish tacos which are alway delicious.
This recipe is a wonderful mixture of the unbelievably fascinating and wonderfully intimate. The Marshmallow Walnuts Birthday cake has everything and more than you could hope and we for one would like to say.
Happy Birthday Grandma!! With all the love in our hearts, and all the warmth of our memories Grandma we say have a wonderful day. We love you so much. Love,
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 85 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 10.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 44.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 47
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.