How to Make:
1. Enter the yeast into the warm coconut milk, stirring until dissolved and frothy, set aside.
2. Mix flour and sugar, make a hole ditengahnya, put the eggs into it. Knead with a solution coconut milk is poured, until the sugar dissolves, put baking soda, knead again sampau blended. Allow approximately 15-20 minutes in a warm place.
3. Heat pan and basting with margarine martabak. Pour the batter into it until the rise and the surface somewhat dry and become brown on the outside.
4. Remove and place onto the telenan piece.
5. Sprinkle the granulated sugar to the surface martabak until blended. Followed by sweetened condensed milk. In accordance with the taste, sprinkle with your favorite ingredients and toppings can be combined materials.
6. Fold martabak into 2, pieces according to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (70g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 40 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 81.6mg||25 %|
|Sodium 64.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 143.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 19.1g|
|Protein 4.7g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 134
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.