Refreshing Change for a Cranberry Orange Reliish Dish. Can be made spicy with jalapenos or leave out the jalapenos and it's still great - Yield indicates bathch for 1 party. 1 batch is 2 cups enough for 1 party.
1. Place cranberries in food processor and chop coarsely, but not too coarsely.
2. Peel oranges and section them in 1/4 inch pieces, reserving the juice.
3. Add to the cranberries, the onion, lime juice, orange sections, reserved juice, ginger, sugar and celery. (Add jalapenos if desired for a spicy touch)
4. Mix gently.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Usually make 2 days before as flavor seems to be better after it marinates in refrigerate with ingredients combined.
6. Mint and pecans neeed to be chopped and added just before serving.
7. Toss gently while adding mint and pecans to mixture and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (39g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 4.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 58.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 37
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.