1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In small bowl, mix raisins and lemon peel.
3. Spoon about 1 teaspoon raisin mixture onto short side of each triangle.
4. Gently wrap corners of dough over filling and roll to opposite point.
5. Pinch to seal. - rolls should be in square shape and not crescent shape.
6. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 12 - 14 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack.
9. Cool 10 minutes.
10. In small bowl, mix powdered sugar and enough milk until smooth and drizzling consistency.
11. With spoon, drizzle icing in cross shape on top of each bun.
Great for Easter
Add a little extra color and a twist of flavor by substituting diced dried fruit and raisin mixture for the raisins.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (15g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 204.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 21.5g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 85
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!