Party Cheese Wreath which I've fixed at Christmas Time and Formed into a Wreath. Also taste like Cheese from small Cuban Sandwiches. Formed into a wreath at Christmas time but can just be formed into a cheese ball. 1 Serving below indicates servings for 1 party. (1 wreath)
1. Beat Cream Cheese and Cheddar Cheese on medium speed until well blended.
2. Add Onions, Red Bell Pepper, Worc Sce, Lemon Jce, and Red Pepper Cayenne.
3. Mix well and cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. (Mixture will solidify.)
4. Place drinking glass in center of serving platter.
5. To shape wreath - Drop rounded tablespoons of chs mixture around glass just touching outer edge to glass to form ring.
6. Remove glass and finish shaping wreath.
7. Garnish with remaining chopped red bell pepper and chopped fresh parsley.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (26g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 42.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!