1. In a saucepan, cook the onions, garlic, half the corn and red peppers in the olive oil.
2. Add the chicken brother
3. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes
4. Stir in whipping cream, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes
5. Remove from heat and cool slightly, then pour into blender and blend it until it it smooth.
6. Pour mixture back into the saucepan.
7. While working on the mixture, boil the potatos and the other half of the corn.
8. Drain the corn and potatos and add to the saucepan.
9. Add the crabmeat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Goes great with with cornbread!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (144g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 66.3mg||20 %|
|Sodium 192.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 354mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 9g|
|Protein 16.4g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 229
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!