* Scrub the potatoes under running water. Poke holes into the potato with a fork. Rub oil on the skin.
* Peel the flaky outer layer out of the garlic bulb. Trim the head of the bulb to expose the cloves. Cover the head with a piece of foil.
* Prepare a mixture of butter, parsley, and salt.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line the potatoes and the garlic bulb on a baking sheet with a wire rack. Bake for [40 min].
3. Take the baking sheet out. Don't turn off the oven. Let the potato cool. Cut the potatoes in half length-wise. Scoop out the potato and dump it into a mixing bowl.
4. Brush the butter/herb mixture on the potato skins. Return the baking sheet. Bake for [10 min] or until crisp.
5. Squeeze out the garlic mush into the mixing bowl. Mix with the potato. Add butter and sour cream. Mix until homogenous. Add salt to taste.
6. When the potato skins are crisp, take them out of the oven. Dice them into small bits. Serve the mashed potato with crispy skin bits sprinkled on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (243g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.2g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g||32 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 26.8mg||8 %|
|Sodium 82.1mg||3 %|
|Potassium 963.3mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 38.3g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!