1. Peel Potatoes and cut into cubes (same size)
2. In a large pot, fill with cold water to about an inch over the potatoes. Generously salt water.
3. Boil and then simmer for about 15 minutes until fork tender but still hold shape.
4. Drain potatoes and put back in pot.
5. Warm Butter and milk in seperate saucepan until butter is melted
6. Slowly pour in mashing potatoes small amounts at a time until consistency is achieved.
7. Add chives, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Add bacon if desired
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (292g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 36.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 1192.9mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.5g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 47.7g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 252
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!