1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, add eggs, egg whites, and greek yogurt. Whip by hand until the mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
3. Spray the inside of two 1/2 pint mason jars liberally with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Then layer the sausage, bell pepper and spinach dividing it evenly between the two mason jars.
5. Add the egg mixture to the jars, filling them 3/4 of the way full (They will rise so do not fill to the top).
6. Place the mason jars on a small baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes until the eggs are firm.
7. Remove the jars from the oven and cool 5-10 minutes before devouring or storing in your fridge with a lid.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 311 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.6g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g||57 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 93.5mg||29 %|
|Sodium 874.5mg||30 %|
|Potassium 576.8mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.4g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.