1. Wash produce. Grate 1 carrot; slice the other diagonally. Thinly slice cucumber using mandolin slicer; put into mason jar with lid.
2. Saute asparagus in 2 tsp grapeseed oil until tender. Chop and toss with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil. (This will be divided in half.)
3. Saute mushrooms with garlic & ginger in 1 tbsp grapeseed oil until tender. Toss with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil. (This will be divided into thirds.)
4. Cook rice.
5. Place salmon skin-side down on foil-lined baking sheet. Season lightly with salt & pepper. Bake at 450F for 12-15 minutes. Once cooled, flake. (This will be divided into thirds.)
6. Toast sesame seeds in oven 1-3 minutes, watching carefully to avoid burning. (This will be divided into thirds; approx 2 oz per meal.)
Make Quick Pickles by combining 1/3 cup water, rice vinegar, honey and 1 tsp salt in small saucepan. Bring to a simmer. Stir until honey and salt dissolve. Pour 1 cup of the prepared brine over the cucumbers and let stand 10 minutes. Cover and chill until ready to use. Reserve remaining brine.
Make Rice Vinaigrette by whisking together 1/4 cup remaining brine with 1 tbsp each of toasted sesame oil and avocado oil and 1/4 tsp salt.
Lunch 1: Sprinkle rice with salt and arrange with a third of the salmon, half of the asparagus, a third of the mushrooms, grated carrot, 1/4 cup quick pickles (drained). Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
Lunch 2: Combine 1 1/2 cups spinach with a third of the salmon, the remaining asparagus, a third of the mushrooms and sliced carrot. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt & sesame seeds, if desired.
Lunch 3: Stir mayo and sriracha together until smooth; spread wrap with mixture. Layer with remaining spinach, mushrooms, salmon and 1/4 cup quick pickles (drained and patted dry). Roll up jellyroll-style.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (455g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 368 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.9g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.2g|
|Cholesterol 30.7mg||9 %|
|Sodium 145.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 1158.5mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 39.9g|
|Protein 19.8g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 627
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!